A very special gift box designed to unleash your inner chef and bring your cooking skills to life amongst the joy of your kitchen!
- A Basket by the Door by Sophie Hansen (creator of My Open Kitchen podcast) is “friendship, connection and heartfelt country hospitality made edible”. Contains 140 recipes for gatherings and thoughtful gifts of food to pack up, drop off and bring joy.
- Gorgeous chooks design tea towel by Aqua Door Designs, hand screen printed in navy blue ink on natural linen.
- Eliot spoon rest by Academy Home Goods, constructed from marble and mango wood.
- This versatile European Beechwood spoon by Academy Home Goods is perfect for mixing and folding ingredients when cooking.
- Mini gift card by Rhicreative - if you're having this gift sent straight to the lucky recipient, we can write a message of your choice at no extra charge
All gifts are sent in a reusable gift box with a magnetic lid and are wrapped with a coordinating belly band and bow. No detail is overlooked. All gift hampers are shipped with the utmost of care.
For further information about specific details or ingredients in certain products, please refer to our stockists page and view their website or contact them directly.